Been dreaming of your own organic vegetable patch?
Starting a vegetable garden can be an overwhelming task, sure you can go to the library and get a pile of books – but what you really need is someone to guide you through, to filter all the information, and to take you through a growing season step-by-step.
The Spring-Summer “Grow Your Own” course is now enrolling. This unique course is delivered online over 20 weeks, taking you from site selection to bottling your own Tomato relish!
The 12 modules each contain a mix of theory to help you learn HOW plants grow, and practical tasks – to ensure you manage your garden successfully.
Start YOUR vegetable garden the right way, with great advice and support.
The Grow Your Own course will help you to:
- Learn how to build the foundations for ultimate growing success.
- Plant a seasonal mix of ingredients – the most delicious kind.
- Engage with and give back to your community (think preserves + relishes that would make nana proud!)
- Connect with other food lovers + newbie food growers, which is invaluable to your success.
- Feel proud of what you’ve created for your family and friends.
- Appreciate the process of growing without waiting too long (hello, we get your need for instant gratification!)
- Save time otherwise spent running to the shops for those last-minute salad ingredients and garnishes.
- Save money on vegetables and herbs at the supermarket.
- Create deliciously divine meals for your family and friends.
- And most importantly, feel the sense of connection and self-satisfaction that comes from growing your own produce.
Course enrolments are closing on Saturday September 12th.
Click here for more information.
Leave a Reply